All Artisan scooter models are congestion charge free and enjoy the benefit of free road tax. With a full charge typically costing as little as 20p there has never been a better time to be both environment and pocket friendly. To find out who can ride follow the link: https://artisanscooters.com/what-licence-need-ride-scooter
The Artisan EV2000R has it all, with pace and performance far in excess of traditional electric bikes, quiet, emission free and with weather protection unsurpassed in its class. This scooter really has that certain something, the credibility to be seen on, the timeless retro design, as at home on the cobbles as the hi-tech city environment. It has ageless appeal, whilst still maintaining its ECO credentials. The Artisan EV2000R is equipped with a removable batteryu enabling you to top up wherever you have access to a standard 13amp socket, it couldn’t be easier. The powerful 2000w motor has been optimised to provide a range in the region of 40km (25 miles) enough for an average three or four day city commute on a single charge, costing just pence. The EV2000R is simple to ride; there are no gears, it is twist and go. It is also easy to maintain with very few moving parts it requires only a simple annual maintenance check/service.
- Powerful LED lighting - A tungsten 55w headlight with integral sidelight
- Hydraulic Ventilated Disc brakes front and rear
- Lightweight turbine style alloy wheels and specially selected low profile tyres together
- Offer low drag co-efficiency for reduced energy consumption
- Twist and go throttle
- Rear view mirrors
- Headlamp Hi/Low
- Battery charge indicator and warning light
- Two lockable storage compartments
- Side stand fitted
- Raised foot rails for added grip for both rider and passenger alike
- Alarm system.